Panasonic is pleased to present a new lens for your thirsty, creative eyes! Up till now their only native normal prime lens for the L-mount system was the LUMIX S PRO 50mm f/1.4, which is a fantastic lens but may be a little too heavy and/or too expensive for many use cases. The LUMIX S 50mm f/1.8 is a classic “nifty fifty,” sporting a compact size, light weight, and wide aperture.
The LUMIX S 50mm f/1.8 is slated for delivery June 28th, 2021, but you can pre-order yours today at the following link or at a Mike’s Camera near you.
- Wide aperture for beautiful bokeh
- Compact/lightweight for high mobility
- 9 elements including 3 ASPH, 1 ED, and 1 UHR for high resolution and low aberration
- Focus ring control can be minutely adjusted for top videography performance using a Panasonic LUMIX S-series camera; focus breathing has also been minimized
- Dust-, splash-, and freeze-resistant (down to -10°C)