Every year, around this time, we participate in the age-old cultural ritual of spring cleaning. As last year’s leaves blow away to make room for new blossoms, so too must we make room for the latest and greatest in camera tech. That doesn’t mean the older stuff is any less than it ever was, but it’s the nature of the industry to progress unceasingly!
That’s where we get an opportunity to benefit each other. We need empty shelves, and you need the best bang for your buck. We’re prepared to slash costs to move some product, so come on down and help us out! We’ll even throw in a free reusable bag, if you gather enough to fill it. Just look for the yellow tags—there shall the deals lie!
A few products getting the clearance treatment:
- Lomography Diana F+ with flash
- Olympus 15mm f/8 body cap lens
- AEE Lyfe Shadow
- Tamron SP 70–300mm Di VC (Sony)
- Nikon KeyMission 360
- Canon 35mm f/2 IS USM lens
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 (in a dashing yellow)
- Panasonic H-FS14-140AK lens
- Sony SEL 24mm f/1.8Z lens
- Fujifilm X-T2
- Sigma 24–105mm f/4 Art DG (EOS)
- Polaroid OneStep 2 (selected colors)
- GoPro Fusion
- Kiwi mount adapters
- LitraTorch mounts
- Flash accessories
- DJI Mavic drone accessories
- …and much, much more!
Hundreds of items are on sale and selection varies by store, so get in as soon as you can to snag the deals that are right for you. Remember, look for the yellow tag!