While we’ve dealt in used gear from time to time before, we at Mike’s Camera are pleased to announce that we’re taking that relationship to a more formal level. We want to be the ones to help you find a loving new home for your quality used gear. The program is very simple.
- Once you’ve decided to move on to bigger and better things, grab your camera and as many of its accoutrements as possible—cables, manual, even the box (if you still have it).
- The camera must be fully-functioning, and it must include a battery and charger at minimum. There is a loophole, however! If you’ve lost the battery or charger but it’s one that we stock at Mike’s Camera, we can substitute one from our stock in exchange for a lower trade-in value.
- Bring in everything you could find and meet with an expert at a Mike’s Camera near you.
- Any gear that we accept can then be traded in for an agreed upon amount, in the form of either credit towards a purchase at the time of the trade-in or as a Mike’s Camera gift card for a future purchase.
- Then, things get interesting for everyone else. If all goes as planned, someone else will find your gear in our used showcase and use it in their own photographic journey.
It’s that easy! To make the process even more painless, you’re always welcome to call ahead and make an appointment with someone at your local Mike’s Camera.
Don’t forget that we’re offering a $300 bonus towards select Panasonic cameras for the next few weeks, and if you’re in Colorado, be sure to visit one of our Warehouse Clearance Tent Sales. We’ll be doing trade-ins all day!