If you have a DSLR or mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera which you’re not completely happy with but can’t justify replacing a working camera, you may just be in luck. From now through June 17th, we’ll take an additional
$300 $400 (now updated, through June 16th!) off of select Panasonic cameras (the G9, GH5, and GH5s) when you bring yours in to trade.
In case that wasn’t clear, that’s
$300 $400 in addition to whatever the trade-in value of the camera is. If you have an older camera, anything over $300 $400 would be a great sale! If you’ve got something newer which hasn’t quite fit the bill for you, your total trade-in value will increase accordingly. Not bad! Here are a few rules:
- Make sure to bring a battery and charger as well, to maximize the trade-in value.
- The extra
$300$400 savings can only be applied to the Panasonic Lumix G9, GH5, or GH5s camera bodies.
- Each customer may only receive one rebate, regardless of the number of cameras purchased or submitted for trade-in. Multiple working interchangeable-lens cameras may be traded in for credit, at the store manager’s discretion, but only one bonus rebate will apply.
Now the fun stuff: what could you find yourself shooting?
- The Lumix G9: Panasonic’s top still-oriented camera, the 20 MP G9 can shoot bursts at 20 FPS, offers a top-plate LCD (more familiar to still shooters) and a sensor-shift ultra-high-resolution mode (80 MP) driven by the image stabilization system. The G9 runs $1699.99.
- The Lumix GH5: The flagship of Panasonic’s mirrorless system, the GH5 is a hybrid still/video beast with a 20 MP sensor that captures 4K/60P footage with no crop, shoots in V-LogL, and even supports XLR microphone inputs (with an adapter). The GH5 is $1999.99.
- The Lumix GH5s: Based on the GH5 but significantly more specialized for videography, the GH5s sports an ultra-sensitive 10.2 MP sensor with dual processing modes, one optimized to improve dynamic range from ISO 160-640 and one optimized to reduce noise from ISO 800-204,800, among other video-centric features. The GH5s is $2499.99.
This promo is kicking in just in time for Mother’s Day, graduation season, and coincides with our annual Colorado Warehouse Clearance Tent Sale, happening this weekend (May 11th-13th) in Boulder and the 18th-20th in Colorado Springs. (California—you already got yours!) There’s no better time, if these are the cameras you’re looking for! See you soon… these deals expire on June 16th!
PS—If you’re interested in a used camera, watch your local Mike’s Camera store. We should be getting quite a few cameras in to sell in the next fe weeks.