Spring has long sprung, and what a spring it was. If you’re thinking about ways to slough off the old skin and start fresh, might we suggest trading in your old camera for a new, pro-grade camera from Olympus? Not only do the OM-D E-M1 cameras offer, literally, a weight off of your shoulders, the time is right price-wise for a jump to Micro Four Thirds thanks to special trade-in bonuses that start today. How’s that work?
- Bring any working, digital camera to your neighborhood Mike’s Camera.
- One of our experts will determine a trade-in value for the camera. (Read about that process here.)
- Buy any Olympus camera on the list below.
- Take the trade-in value, instant rebate, AND the trade-in bonus off of the price of the camera.
- Shoot amazing photos, then come back and print them. 🙂
Hope to see you soon!
|Product||Existing rebate||Trade-in BONUS||Total savings|
|OM-D E-M1X (body only)||$600||$400||$1,000|
|OM-D E-M1 Mark III (body only)||$100||$200||$300|
|All OM-D E-M1 Mark III kits||$100+ (varying)||$200||$300+|
|OM-D E-M1 Mark II (body only)||$300||$200||$500|
|OM-D E-M1 Mark II & M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 kit||$100||$200||$300|
Despite some structural changes, Olympus is redoubling its commitment to expanding the OM-D system and providing uniquely compact gear to professionals. (As an Olympus user myself, I’m glad to hear it!) The lens roadmap outlined last fall is still on track (click here to take a look), and more innovative developments are in the pipeline.