Click here to register for this special workshop! Mike’s Camera experts will be on-hand to assist you as we take a VIP tour of Rambler Ranch.
Not too far from either Denver or Colorado Springs lies peaceful Elizabeth, CO. In its pine forests hides a unique Colorado attraction: the Rambler Ranch.
The Ranch developed from a single seed: owner Terry Gale’s loving restoration of his father’s 1954 Nash Ambassador. As his taste for the era grew, so did his collection—the eventual goal is to have a complete collection of Nash, Rambler, and AMC cars from 1917–1988. The grounds of the Ranch include:
- Over 200 classic cars from over 60 manufacturers, including the only Pininfarina to ever exist
- A replica Sinclair station, circa 1920s
- A replica model home, circa 1960s
- A fully-functional diner featuring a 1955 Kelvinator model kitchen
- A collection of Kelvinator appliances
- A scrapyard presentation of cool cars in rolling forests of pine
In short, a photographer’s playground!
Take a field trip with us
Since it’s only a short jaunt from the larger Front Range cities, we saw a perfect opportunity for a photo meetup. Next Saturday, October 20th, join a few of our photo experts at the Ranch for a VIP experience. We’ll start the day with a visit to his scrapyard full of character, including a Rolls Royce, Bentley, and McLaren in various states of dissolution. Mr. Gale will then take us on a guided tour of the rest of the collection, pointing out plenty of unusual photographic subjects. If you’re into macro photography, you’ll love the endless tiny details he has to show you. We’ll meet the following Saturday for a critique over coffee to conclude the quest. Click here now to register!